LOUISVILLE, Ky. – GIE+EXPO (the Green Industry & Equipment Expo) and Hardscape North America (HNA) will co-locate in Louisville again in 2015, and feature two new apps to help attendees navigate the shows.
The GO EXPO and GO HNA apps, sponsored by Gravely, will give attendees the ability to access the exhibitor list and floor plan, search by product, plan their schedules and contact exhibitors directly from the app.
All who download one of the apps and then log in will be entered into a drawing to win $5,000.
The two shows at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville take place Wednesday through Friday, Oct. 21-23, and will also feature:
- HNA will grow from six to eight conference sessions, including Jerry Gaeta leading “Estimating Projects with Confidence,” Monroe Porter discussing the topic of “Building a More Profitable Business with Numbers and Efficiency,” and Charles Van der Kooi providing advice on “How to Evaluate, Motivate and Reward Your People.”
- Attendees will have the opportunity to attend Latino Link, a series of seminars presented by the National Hispanic Landscape Alliance (NHLA). The series targets three GIE+EXPO audiences: a breakfast session for dealers, three seminars for owners and managers of landscape businesses and two Spanish-language sessions for members of the Hispanic workforce.
- 750 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in 700,000 square feet – indoors and out. The 19-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area will be open Thursday and Friday during the show.
- A Dealer Day preview for dealers, distributors, retailers and media on Wednesday. The tradeshow will be open Thursday and Friday to all in the industry.
- The Dealer Resource Pavilion will combine education for dealership owners and managers, training and certification for technicians, a dealer-only lounge and Internet café, information on managing a profitable parts and service department and networking among dealers.
- Additional educational opportunities for dealers include a three-session Dealer Summit offering tips on using social media to grow your business, manufacturer forecasting and dealers sharing best-practice advice.
- LANDSCAPES 2015 (formerly Green Industry Conference), organized by the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP), and the Professional Grounds Management Society’s (PGMS) popular School of Grounds Management offer educational sessions and peer networking. These educational events for green industry professionals and professional grounds managers begin Oct. 22.
- GIE+EXPO Workshops feature 10 sessions for landscapers, including tracks on hardscapes and snow and ice management.
- By attending one of the two hardscape-related GIE+EXPO workshops on Thursday, attendees will gain admission to six hours of hardscape installation demonstrations in the HNA Outdoor Arena tent. The HNA demonstrations can also be accessed with a $25 registration upgrade.
- The New Products Showcase featuring exhibitors’ latest innovations.
- Three free concerts featuring Grand Funk Railroad with From Paris on Wednesday, Kellie Pickler with The Crashers on Thursday and The Rigbys with Lyndsey Henken on Friday.
- Giveaways, including a $5,000-drawing sponsored by STIHL during the Dealer Day reception on Wednesday and a $10,000 Fabulous Friday Giveaway sponsored by Belgard Hardscapes. One winner will be drawn at 4 p.m., and the winner must be present to win. To be eligible, register for GIE+EXPO. An entry form will be mailed along with badges and will include instructions for returning it on site.
Register today for full access
Pre-registration for a three-day pass to the tradeshow is only $15 per person until Sept. 10. Beginning Sept. 11, the fee will increase to $30. The tradeshow admission for those who wait to register on site will be $60. To register online, go to www.gie-expo.com. Additional details about the show are available on the website or by contacting Sellers Expositions at 800-558-8767 or email@example.com.
GIE+EXPO, www.gie-expo.com, is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) and the Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS). HNA is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) and endorsed by the Brick Industry Association and National Concrete Masonry Association.